Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.
LAST WEEK ON THE BLOG
- Review – Gone with the Ghost by Erin McCarthy
- Giveaway (still open) – Gone with the Ghost by Erin McCarthy
- Best of the Bunch – May 2017
- Review – Marriage is Pure Murder by Staci McLaughlin
- Review – Bearly Departed by Meg Macy
- Book Tour + Character Guest Post – Watching the Detectives by Julie Mulhern
- My To-Be-Read List – June 2017 Voting
THIS WEEK ON THE BLOG
- #Samanthapalooza with Diane Vallere – a book spotlight for each day of the week
- Top 10 Tuesday
- Review – Imperfect Love Kindle World
- Review – No Turning Back by Tracy Buchanan
- Cover Reveal – Protocol by Kathleen Valenti
BOOKS IN MY MAILBOX
Kindle (For Review)
OFF THE BLOG
This was a pretty slow week for us.
I worked on Monday night and Saturday night. On Saturday, I had one of the little girls that used to be a regular but after her little sister was born the mom started staying home a lot more so we hadn’t seen her in a few months. I was so happy to see E again and meet her baby sister. E has gotten so big and baby M is just adorable. I loved getting to love on them both. ❤
On Friday, I went to the college to register for my classes for the fall. So, it’s official! In August I will be a college student. 😀 I’m starting in my 30’s, but hey, at least I’m going, right? I’m really excited to get started and get my degree.
This week was EOGs at Chris and Logan’s school. Chris had his Science one on Wednesday and will have Math on Tuesday and Reading on Wednesday. Logan had Reading on Wednesday and Math on Thursday. This was Logan’s first year taking the EOGs so he was a little nervous, but I’m sure he did great.
I love this. Is anyone else paranoid about unexpected knocks at your door?