Hi everyone! I was tagged to do this (a long time ago – eek! Sorry for the delay) by Megs @ Between the Pages
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Yes. I can’t read or anything while I’m in the car. It makes me really nauseous.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
Hmm. This is a hard one. I’m going to go with Colleen Hoover for this one. She has such unique ideas for her stories and she just has a way with words that I haven’t noticed with any other author I’ve read.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Harry Potter series.
1. There’s just no rival for the Wizarding World. JK Rowling built an amazing thing with this series. ❤
2. I’m not really a big paranormal fan.
3. I feel like I have outgrown Twilight, but I don’t think I will ever feel that way about the Harry Potter series.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is it in (besides books…)?
I have several book sleeves that I use for my books that I put in whatever purse or tote bag I am carrying with me. Other than books, I also put in a bookmark and sometimes my phone or other random item. One of my bigger book sleeves is used as extra protection for my iPad.
5. Do you smell your books?
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
I don’t really care for illustrations in books. I don’t mind if there is a map or something at the front of the book or if there is a small illustration at the beginning of each chapter though.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
I can’t think of anything for this one.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Not that I can think of.
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
Probably the novella I have of Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
#Poser by Cambria Hebert is the thickest book on my shelf in my living room. In my bedroom, the thickest book on that shelf is The Fifth to Die by JD Barker.
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
The only writing I do is for my blog and school work. I don’t see myself as being an author. I’m just fine being a reader. 😉
12. When did you get into reading?
I’ve been a reader since I was really young. I started reading in Kindergarten and just took off from there.
13. What is your favorite classic book?
I don’t like classics, to be honest.
14. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
It was one of my best, yes.
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
I would thank the person anyway – it’s the thought that counts. I would see if I could find someone to gift the book to that might enjoy it more than I did.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
I’m not really sure that I know of anything close to those series. I’ve heard that Divergent is similar to the Hunger Games though, but I’ve never read that series.
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while filming?
I don’t really film other than the occasional Instagram story. I’m bad at getting tongue tied though or being nervous and messing up. I end up re-doing the story until I get it right.
18. What is your favorite word?
I don’t really have a favorite word.
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
A nerd. Sometimes a dork. 😛
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Hmm. I guess vampires. Because Edward Cullen. 😉
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Can I say neither? Again, not really a big fan.
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
23. Zombies or Vampires?
I never thought this would come out of my mouth since I’m such a scaredy cat, but… zombies. Because Walking Dead! 😀
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Either one is fine with me. I enjoy them both.
That was a lot of fun!
This tag is probably so old now I doubt there is anyone who hasn’t done it, but just in case…
I tag whoever would like to do this! ❤